Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A LOVING FAMILY!

Brown is no longer sniffling, maybe her nose was just opening up so that she could start sticking it in stuff (and she has a paranoid foster mom). I'm sure that the immune boosters that Josie is taking are a help.

The girls moved into the bigger accomodations yesterday and they are all doing very good. They have a large blue pool with flowered blankets now.
Josie is a loving and attentive mother. I whispered "I love you Josie" in her ear Saturday morning and she told me that noone had ever told her that before and gave me a kiss.
Melody and Valerie have an extra thumb on their back feet. Both feet and both dogs. They look like a dew claw, but it sticks out a lot. I will zoom in on them and post photos tomorrow. It may affect their dancing ability, but I doubt it.

No comments: